How I Grow New Facebook Group To Over 8K Members In Less Than 24 Hours | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How I Grow New Facebook Group To Over 8K Members In Less Than 24 Hours

How I Grow New Facebook Group To Over 8K Members In Less Than 24 Hours

LV

volkanb

Threads
Awards
Credits
563©
Cash
0$
Hello guys,
A long time has passed since I gave the forum some free value and I have some free time now so I thought it would be nice to share the results of a test I made today.

Basically, I tried to grow a new Facebook group from zero by attracting members from other groups in the same niche to my new group.
My strategy was to give my target members a simple giveaway and daily tips in exchange for joining my group.

I won't reveal here exactly the niche I used but I will show how I did it (The niche was one of the famous mobile games today) - First I made a search for public Facebook groups in my niche, and then I made an attractive post on this groups it would look like this:

"Hey, we doing a giveaway in our new (Niche name) group.
To apply the giveaway join our group here --->>> our group link."

Inside the group, I pinned a post and told them they have to join the group to qualify for the giveaway and we will post later today the results and who is the winner.

The next step was the gold part which was to get the maximum traffic from the groups I posted there - I tageed ALL the groups members.
I used a custom tool that helped me tag all the group members and it's basically like using the @everyone option but not as an admin of the group :smirk:
Once you are a friend inside the same group you have the option to tag anyone inside the group including your posts.

I also wrote in the promotion post that the giveaway is limited to X number of people and I recommend hurrying up and joining the group to be in (That's helped get better result).

After 8 hours of test this is the results:

1697315873726.png

Got over 8,000 new members easily. I stopped there cause it was just a test, I think I can reach 25K-30K new members in a day with this method.

It will be very easy to make money from this group + CPA content locking, as I said it's a mobile game niche. The plan I guess will be to get a least 100K members in my group and then start posting tips + online generators which will be worth a least a few thousand dollars.

My conclusion from this experiment is that we can make a lot of money using this method, you will need the skills to build a bot that helps you bring the traffic but it's possible to get. Think that you also can build groups in any niche (more profitable than some CPA leads like Crypto, Onlyfans promotion, etc).

Hope I gave some members here motivation to start work, let's go guys pick up the money :)

Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips