Journey to 10 000$/month running an OnlyFans Agency | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Journey to 10 000$/month running an OnlyFans Agency

Journey to 10 000$/month running an OnlyFans Agency

LV

sleazyworld

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,041©
Cash
0$
[IMG alt="j3ffb3z0s"]https://www.blackhatworld.com/data/avatars/m/1699/1699731.jpg?1677585080[/IMG]

Part 1​

Story​

So my friend who we are training mma together told me he has this friend who I also happen to know is perfect for doing OnlyFans. We decided to help her, and we get rich and opened an OnlyFans Agency. This was at the end of January. The problem was she was getting a boob job, so we would have to wait for her until probably the end of March. In the meantime, we got a first model to learn the basics.

Set-Up​

1. I watched all of the OBH videos and made notes; I thought we had it all figured out and would get rich. I love Notion, so we made notes in there.
  2. Then I found some leaked courses and watched pretty much all of them, but I only liked the Nath Aston one.
  3. I found a lot of useful material just by scrolling through the forums here. So thank you, guys
  4. Branding:
    1. Website
    2. All social media accounts
    3. Created a professional-looking Instagram account where we would outreach to potential clients.
    4. Even created an “intro to our agency” video, which cost me about 15$ but was pretty cool.
  5. Outreach: was basically done just through Instagram, texting the same script to 40 models, and we landed one
  6. Model onboarding and management: done through Asana (which we later switched)

1st Model​

So we landed this cute “cheerleader” type girl in her 20s. She was training pole dancing and had a boyfriend. She tried OnlyFans but gave up instantly. She was perfect for us, or so it seemed. She didn’t want to show her face, but I didn’t care.

• IG
    We set her up with 3 IG accounts. She previously had like 100 followers. So we bought 1000 followers and likes of course to increase authority. We also posted everyday posts and stories. I’ve made 3 slave accounts just massively following people. Accounts were private with bought followers and usually 1 post and had a bio: follow main @Cheerleader. Eventually, we got like 200 followers on main doing that in just a week but all the accounts got banned because I was doing everything on my personal phone.
  • Tinder
    ran one Tinder account in our small country( I am from the balkans). We got quite a few followers from there but 0 subscribers. Cheap people, mostly 18 yo trying to take her on a date to a nightclub(that’s how it works here).
  • TikTok
    We also tried TikTok but 0 luck. I previously had experience doing TikTok ads successfully so i thought this will be easy, especially in my country. I set her up with an account and posted a slideshow which got 1000 views. Every single account had the same story. keep in mind I was only doing slideshows. First 3 posts would get around 1000+ views and then the 4th/5th would get zero and then 6th 0. I got shadowbanned instantly. I think this happened because every time I posted a more revealing photo, I got shadowbanned ( I was following the guidelines).
  • Reddit
    we also tried Reddit but I don’t like it. I don’t ant my model’s nudes anywhere outside OF.
We ended up firing the model after 2 weeks because she stopped sending us content and she wasn’t following our instructions not our requests. Also was replying late and so on and on. :weep:( We made her like 120$ just from chatting.

Part 2​

we decided to restructure. We started part 2 exactly 1 week ago.

Set-Up​

1. For Model Management and Onboarding, we decided to master Notion. This was a big change for us because we made everything look professional here. Notion is king, I recommend everyone here to learn it.
  2. For Outreach we decided to do a Premium Chaturbate account and just tip girls 1 coin and then send them the message. We got like 10 leads and one model signed. She is a Ukrainian 26 yo, not very pretty but she is disciplined.
  3. We restructured our Instagram page and are outreaching to models qith 1k+ followers daily. Not much success but fuck it.

Strategies​

We decided that first month will be for building authority. We are starting from 0 on all accounts. The model is super helpful and does everything fast. OnlyFans is paid but everydas there is a free promotion so it’s basically free.

Twitter

• Setup the profile
  • Follow 50 famous OnlyFans models
  • Like the replies on their Tweets with 0 likes
  • Post 7x a day
  • We get a little less than 100 followers per day doing that: which converts to 5 subscribers on OnlyFans
  • I think Twitter can be great and easy just by doing these so we will keep doing this.
Instagram

• set up the profile + bought a 1000 followers
  • Following and unfollowing people
  • Posting regularly
  • what I need to do more: slave accounts and more S4S on main
Tinder

• Bought 2x iPhone 6S and changed their locations with 3U Tools
  • Using Fawkes and Upscaling images so algo don’t detect them
  • Created a few Tinder accounts. i always reset the phone fully after the account gets shadowbanned but I hit a limit on apple IDs created.
  • had success in Croatia, and Bulgaria. But not much traffic from Bulgarian people to ig. Some guy told me they don’t have social media there- it’s restricted???
  • I don’t use proxies, I loaded 50$ to packetstream but they seem shit. As soon as I login on Dolphin Anty I get a captcha on Google- need some tips here
  • Tried Using dolphin + proxy on pc but they get shadowbanned instantly
  • Would appreciate the help here, DM me
TikTok

• Have a sperate iPhone 6s for TikTok(first tried with iPhone 5s but too many complications)
  • Ordered free SIMs from J1Siims- I target USA TikTok like this.
  • As soon as I follow a few people I get shadowbanned-can’t follow anyone like this
  • I don’t understanad. Do I need a proxy as well??? I need tips here
  • I created a TIkTOk profile for her on my personal phone as well and will target my country.
Other

• My partner is currently trying Facebook and Omegle as well, but I don’t think we will have much success there. Worth a try tho.
Chatting

• we have 30 script ideas with quotes, and some pointers + 1 example script which we then shape based on the idea. I am very good at chatting myself so these is not a problem for me.
  • We’ve also prepared a nice guide on how to produce content for scripts and the model just made one and it was perfect.

Stats after 4 days:

• 40 free subscribers
  • 5$ made

Conclusion​

I really want to connect with more like-minded and educated people on here. I want to master the Tinder strategy and put some more time into Instagram. I have all the time in the world and I am thinking about how to grow 24/7. I am certain we will succeed, but we still have a lot more things to learn and do. It was nice getting a model starting from 0 without OnlyFans so we can actually learn everything. But I want to get a model that already knows how to take perfect pictures and is a 10 basically and running around 1000$ per month. I think it would be easier to get her to 10 000$ a month. We need to work on our outreach method a lot. I also have Jarvee but can’t login to Twitter for some reason. I will also try to build a IG promotional page. If anyone wants to connect or has any questions just text me. Oh and I really want to get use of those PacketStream credits, because I don’t want to throw away 50$.

Reactions: fognayerku and azazaza

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom