One Of The Most Improtant Things When It Comes To Hacking | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

One Of The Most Improtant Things When It Comes To Hacking

LV

peebeekay

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,750©
Cash
5$
o you bought a silent miner or rat and then bought the top line cryptor and dropper and after weeks of trying to get installs you go to the form and complain that these programs don't work. Thinking you just wated all your money.

I have seen exact scenario play out over and over again because most people just getting into hacking forget about one of the most important if NOT THE IMPORTANT thing when it comes to spread your malware. And that is Social Engineering.

What is social engineering? Here is an example.

I stole this person $50. He He accuses me that I stole it. He doesn't know he's right but he's right that I did. I act like I am offended and tell him why would he ever think I would do such a thing. I then take my wallet and I hand him the wallet. I say if you really think I would ever do such a thing then go ahead and look in that wallet. But just know the thought of you thinking I could steal from you hurts me so freaking bad. He hands the wallet back to me never looking inside and then apologizes. The $50 was in the wallet the entire time.

This is social engineering. And if you can buy ebooks on how to get good at it or teach yourself how to be good at it then it will OPEN UP SO MANY FREAKING OPPURTINTIES FOR YOU. Hacking or Non hacking.

Someone that is very good at social engineering and take something that windows defender blocks and without using any crypter could get a fresh install if he was good enough at it. So just imagine if you have bought all the top of line things such as crypter, silent miner and malware document dropper how many installs you would get if you learned this also.

I once titled an email “I broke the law emailing this – give me 2 minutes of your time why I did”

I then explained in the email – I scrapped a list of emails illegally online so I could send out millions of spam emails and please give me 2 minutes of your time why I did and by end of this email you will be glad I did. I then esplained I found this online banking open new account offer I found that both people get $50 for opening a new account. I then said normally I try to trick people into signing up for offers that only benefit me. This Is one of those rare instances that it is a win-win. Etc etc etc

Now I wont show any proof of earnings or anything like that but Varo who was offering the promo literally caught me off. I hit the quota. I won people over by appealing to them on how much they hate spam and being tricked by telling them I usually do that and that I did it also with emailing them. And if this makes sense on how I won their trust by telling them I usually lie then you know how to social engineer. You know how to ask a question without ever asking that question. You know how to get people to download something where normally they wouldn’t trust downloading. Use it And that is when you will get installs. I Guarantee it.

If you need help coming up with a social engineer please let me know. I use to be a drug addict but I am clean now. But while I was an addict I became the master at social engineering. Its sad but it is true. So I can help you.

Also wanted to add that when i am bored i often make microsoft word and xcel jpeg or email templates that social engineer people into opening the document. I can show anyone some of them. To be honest i kind of get a kick out of soial engineering. Its messed up but its fun. And i am very very good at it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom