Suggestion - Open Message to Admin from a Newbie | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Suggestion Open Message to Admin from a Newbie

Suggestion Open Message to Admin from a Newbie

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

vickyotos

Threads
Awards
Credits
233©
Cash
0$
Dear Admin(s),
I found CraxPro while trying to track a product that a member of a site I belong to was charging others. I suspected I could find it for free, and I kind of (on your site).

I love the site's look, but I have this weird feeling that some creepy monster will jump out from my screen screaming, "You broke the rules! So you get banned!" The fact is a lot of threads are restricted until I make ten threads or pay X amount to join. I would love to do the latter (pay), but I cannot now.

So, could there be a forced popup for newbies to read or redirect newbies to a thread like this - https://craxpro.io/threads/reminder-this-is-what-every-thread-should-have.31430/ along with any info you want to pass across so we can feel a bit of a welcome even if it is a WARNING Welcome :) and less of navigating the site like roaming zombies in Walking Dead :)

A general topic forum would be nice to have because I didn't know where to post this.

Anyway, thank you for the site. I hope this counts for one thread. I have to think of 9 more threads to write on that makes sense. :(

If you're a newbie or an existing member who thinks my suggestion is good, feel free to like my thread.
Thank you.

V

Reactions: phantom76
LV

3N1GM4

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,989©
Cash
6$
@vickyotos welcome to CraxPro family. I must tell you that there are a lot of goodies on this board and you will never regret being here. I second your opinion to have newbies read our dos and don'ts from the onset so as to be aware of what is right and wht is wrong. I hope you enjoy your stay here and make good friends.

I also wish admin will begin to place outright ban on any member who spreads malicious files or files attached with malicious items to unsuspecting members as a deterrent to others with such evil intention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips