Selling Coins FIFA Make 1500$ Per Month | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Selling Coins FIFA Make 1500$ Per Month

Selling Coins FIFA Make 1500$ Per Month

LV

corrupted666

Threads
Awards
Credits
855©
Cash
0$
So its very simple, we will Make coins on Fifa and after that we will just sell them to someone or to a Website, you can make coins on fifa with 0 knowledge, you just have to rent a bot that will cost you around 10$ per month , and you must have an account with market unlocked, I will explain you that
The bot Will connect to the EA website and he will trade card from there , YOU DONT NEED A PS4 or FIFA 19

So here's what you have to do :

1) Find a good bot that can Trade fifa card players , just search it on google, its very easy , I will not advertise any bot here
You don't need any knowledge to configure the bot, you just have to change some settings
Choose a bot with a community ( with a forum) so you can ask any questions about setting
You will be able to configure the bot within 5-10 minutes ,its very very easy ! no knowledges is needed
The bot will cost you around 10$ per month
Choose very carefully your bot, some bot are scam , read their TOS

2) Find fifa webapp unlocked account : If you want to trade card you must have these account, the advantage of these account is you don't need to have Fifa 19 or a PS4 ( or xbox one, Nintendo...)
The bot will use these account to trade card . You can use multiple account if you want to make more profit . I Strongly advise you to use account from PS4, the market of fifa in ps4, is so far the best market
You can use it on Xbox one
Don't use it on PC, the market is totally crazy on this platform
A webapp unlocked account will cost you 20-30$

3) Now we have The bot and the account, all we have to do now is to tell to the bot what players to trade , you have to choose players yourself , ITS VERY EASY to do that
Just choose 2-3 GOLD RARE PLAYER from Premier league or La Liga with price this price range : 3000-10 000
2-3 players are perfect, don't use more than that
To find players and their prices Range : FUTBIN or FUTHEAD ,these website have a huge data of all fifa players and their prices, I advise you to use FUTBIN

4) You will make 50 000 to 100 000 credits per day even if you are a newbie ,100 000 credits in fifa 19 cost 10-15$ , you can resell your coin to a chinese website for 10$ per 100 000
Or you can simply sell them to someone , there are a lot of fifa players

5) Run 5 account and you will make 1500$ per month

6) You can bot any game and make money, you can even pay someone to develop a bot for you for a specific game and make money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.