Theresa Depasquale – Social Butterfly Academy | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Theresa Depasquale – Social Butterfly Academy

Theresa Depasquale – Social Butterfly Academy

LV

cyanide

Threads
Awards
Credits
12,130©
Cash
0$

Does this sound familiar?

• You’ve been grinding it out on Instagram trying ALL of the best hacks and gimmicks to grow your page - and nothing has really worked
  • You spend so much time and energy making content, only to end up frustrated and defeated when it gets no traction
  • You’ve invested in other Instagram training programs, courses, or coaches in the past—only to be let down...again. In fact, you may even feel robbed or burned by your experience
And the worst part is...

A little voice in your head may even be whispering the lie, “You don’t have what it takes to make it big on Instagram. You’re just not ‘enough’ -- not smart enough, savvy enough, popular enough…”. And that idea may be scaring you into not posting at all!

Take a deep breath. I have something to tell you…

Hi, I’m Theresa Depasquale, Founder of Capture Social Group and the Social Butterfly Academy , and I want to share with you the #1 secret to growing your page on Instagram....

When I first started on Instagram things were soooo easy.

I would make a post and see the followers flooding in….

I grew to 197... 546... 3200… 8000…

Then right around the 10k mark something drastically changed.

I went from getting hundreds of followers per day to barely any at all.

Frustrated was an understatement.

Instagram had just launched its new “ algorithm” that changed the way the entire platform worked.

I knew if I wanted to keep growing I had to figure out how it worked, so I started studying any and everything I could about Instagram….

What I found will probably surprise you... because it surprised me that it was so simple.

It’s the biggest secret that nobody is talking about when it comes to Instagram…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.