FOOD DELIVERY REFUND TRICKS | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

FOOD DELIVERY REFUND TRICKS

FOOD DELIVERY REFUND TRICKS

LV

Deleted member 242936

Threads
Awards
Credits
749©
Cash
0$
Simple tricks to do refund on GrabFood, Doordash, GrubHub, UberEats, etc.

Method 1: When food arrives take a piece of hair out from your head and place it in the food. Contact support and tell them this

“Hello, I’d like to make a complaint about the order I just received from (store name), The food just arrived looking in wonderful condition but when I opened it to eat it there was a strand of hair in the food that wasn’t mine, I am absolutely disgusted with this and it makes me sick to my stomach to see this. Please provide me a refund for this horrible service.”

THEY WILL REFUND YOU.

Method 2: When food arrives, damage the packaging with water or some type of substance (make sure your food still eatable tho). When your done contact support and tell them this.

“Hello, I’d like to make a complaint about the order I just received from (store name), When the food was delivered the packaging was very badly damaged and has looked like it has been tampered with, As the packaging was damaged so was the food, some of the food is missing/crushed. I spent (money spent here) for this order and I am not satisfied with what was delivered please issue me a refund or send me a replacement order.”

THEY WILL REFUND OR ISSUE REPLACEMENT, OR GIVE CREDIT

Method 3: Just say food was cold or made you sick. for this they will most likely give order credit or give a replacement order, but they will probably refund depending how good u explain the situation.

all services are able for a double dip refund, after that make a new account. i don’t suggest saying order wasn’t delivered because that heavily impacts the driver and may get them fired.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom